A big part of being an ally is committing to self-education. Below are articles and websites that offer tips and tools to expanding your allyship.
- Trans-Inclusion Quick Guide for Allies
- Pronoun Ettiquette
- Model Trans Employment Policy: Ensuring Inclusive Workplaces
- So You Call Yourself an Ally: 10 Things All ‘Allies’ Need to Know
- How To Be An Ally
- The Pitfalls of Becoming a Complacent Ally (And What to Do If You’ve Made a Mistake)
- 10 Misconceptions Every Trans Ally Needs to Understand
- Actions For Allies
Are we missing something?
Let us know what resources would be helpful and we'll add them to the list! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback.