A big part of being an ally is committing to self-education. Below are articles and websites that offer tips and tools to expanding your allyship.
- Trans-Inclusion Quick Guide for Allies
- Pronoun Etiquette
- Model Trans Employment Policy: Ensuring Inclusive Workplaces
- So You Call Yourself an Ally: 10 Things All ‘Allies’ Need to Know
- How To Be An Ally
- The Pitfalls of Becoming a Complacent Ally (And What to Do If You’ve Made a Mistake)
- 10 Misconceptions Every Trans Ally Needs to Understand
- Actions For Allies
- LGBTQIA Identities and Communities (Office of Equity and Diversity, Education Programs)
- "Faculty and Instructor Resources for Names and Pronouns" (GSC)
Are we missing something?
Let us know what resources would be helpful and we'll add them to the list! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide feedback.
Note: We accept resource submissions from non-profit organizations. We do not accept submissions that advertise or generate web traffic to for-profit or business organizations at this time.