A big part of being an ally is committing to self-education. Below are articles and websites that offer tips and tools to expanding your allyship.
- Trans-Inclusion Quick Guide for Allies
- Pronoun Ettiquette
- Model Trans Employment Policy: Ensuring Inclusive Workplaces
- So You Call Yourself an Ally: 10 Things All ‘Allies’ Need to Know
- How To Be An Ally
- The Pitfalls of Becoming a Complacent Ally (And What to Do If You’ve Made a Mistake)
- 10 Misconceptions Every Trans Ally Needs to Understand
- Actions For Allies
- LGBTQIA Identities and Communities (Office of Equity and Diversity, Education Programs)
Are we missing something?
Let us know what resources would be helpful and we'll add them to the list! Email us at email@example.com to provide feedback.