- View our All-Gender Restroom Map
- Resolution to Implement System-Wide Restroom and Locker Room Access
Recommended All-Gender Restroom Signage for Temporary Use
Locker Rooms & Locker Rentals
Changing rooms are available to the gender-neutral community, members who have special requirements and children with adult supervision. Check in at the facility's Equipment Room for details.
- There are seven individual changing rooms in the URW available for use.
- Two are located in the lower-level of the South Building next to the locker rooms.
- Five are located in the lower-level of the North Building near the North Equipment Room.
- There are two individual changing rooms at the St. Paul Gym.
- All changing rooms include a shower, toilet, sink, wall-mounted hand/hair dryer, and baby changing station.
The RecWell Center has installed 24 new 1/2 size lockers for use with their single user/gender neutral changing rooms!
- 20 of these changing room lockers will be available for long term rental, essentially doubling the previous inventory.
- 4 are also available for daily rental for $1.
- The lockers are located on the lower level of the North building, just beyond the North Equipment Room.
- Patrons may sign up for a long term locker at our Member Services desk or either of our Equipment Rooms (located on the lower level of the North and South buildings).
- If you have any questions about the RecWell Center lockers, please contact Rebecca Schaar at email@example.com.
For a gender-neutral locker rental, please request a Changing Room Locker to the Member Services Staff at RecWell.
Check out their policy on locker rooms and locker rentals.
- Students participating in URW programs are eligible to rent a daily or semester locker upon producing a U Card or picture ID.
- Students enrolled in Kinesiology activity classes who have not been assessed the Student Services Fee may purchase a semester locker to be used only during class time.
- Currently registered students who have not been assessed the Student Services Fee are eligible to rent a daily or semester locker upon purchasing a student membership.
University Faculty and Staff, and Alumni or Sponsored Members
- University faculty and staff are eligible to rent daily, semester, 3-month, 6-month, annual, or ongoing lockers upon purchasing a membership for an equivalent or longer period of time.
- The locker expiration date cannot exceed the length of their membership.